Saturday, November 17, 2007

The secret life of Sew-sew Crafter

I think about knitting all the time. This is my fantasy life: to knit things. to completion. I've collected all sorts of knitting patterns (mostly free) and tips and websites and blogs and online yarn stores. I read knitting books from the library all the time, and I keep a list of knitting books that I want to borrow as soon as the library gets them. I have a stash of yarn that I have no idea what I'm going to do with. I have straight and circular needles in every size (ebay & yard sale specials). However, I have only actually knit:
  • 1 sweater (it took over 5 years (I am not exaggerating), and I want to frog it because I don't like the style anymore), and
  • 1 scarf (a gift, started last fall, finished this March, just in time for the warm weather in DC).

Now you know the skeleton in my closet. is made of yarn.

No comments: